Mystic Island 2 Mystic Island 2

Ha

Haha I'm still laughing! I thought it was hilarious, who cares about the graphics. The stick people give it a certain "feel" to the movie, it'd be just wierd to have real people. Can't wait for Mystic Island 3!

Unreal Mission Impossible Unreal Mission Impossible

My new favorite Movie

Wow, this was great. Definitely my favorite movie on NG. I love UT also, and you did the weapons great! the shockwave of the Redeemer was done great, it was funny also (the burning bodies). I loved the dancing at the end! Keep up the good work!

NG Sticks NG Sticks

Hilarious

This is the funniest movie on the Portal today! I was laughing at every part. My favorite was when the stickman was attacking him! LOL I'd love to see more of these guys. Keep em coming! Great Job!

Hostage Situation Hostage Situation

EXCELLENT

Wow, all I can say is wow. If you could see my right now, I would give you a standing ovation! Great Job

" TMNS: Animals 2" " TMNS: Animals 2"

wierd

It was kinda funny, but I loved the first TMNS ANimals, this was ok, but not as good. The fighting scene was intense! (yeah right, j/k) :)

Trouble in Jeepthon 2k Trouble in Jeepthon 2k

Very Funny

This was hilarious! I was laughing so hard. I love the part where he was drooling! LoL

Robocop-PD Robocop-PD

If I could give you higher than a 10...

If I could give you higher than a 10, I would! This was amazing!

Shit Skater Shit Skater

Kinda bad, but......

Kinda bad, but strangely funny. I watched it 4 times. :P i like the sound :P

SiS1: The Beginning SiS1: The Beginning

I liked it a lot

You're really bringing stick movies into a different perspective (with your 3d-rendered backrounds, good sounds, and cool facial expressions). I like the beggining, and it was funny, too. (when the guy got punched by the girl, lol)

Oops, I Farted Again Oops, I Farted Again

Whats up with the advertising

Graphics were very nice, but repetitive. And come on, we don't need any advertisements here. Just submit it without the links and stuff. Plus it really wasnt that funny. But it must have taken a while so i gave it a 3