Mystic Island 2 Mystic Island 2

Ha

Haha I'm still laughing! I thought it was hilarious, who cares about the graphics. The stick people give it a certain "feel" to the movie, it'd be just wierd to have real people. Can't wait for Mystic Island 3!

Unreal Mission Impossible Unreal Mission Impossible

My new favorite Movie

Wow, this was great. Definitely my favorite movie on NG. I love UT also, and you did the weapons great! the shockwave of the Redeemer was done great, it was funny also (the burning bodies). I loved the dancing at the end! Keep up the good work!

NG Sticks NG Sticks

Hilarious

This is the funniest movie on the Portal today! I was laughing at every part. My favorite was when the stickman was attacking him! LOL I'd love to see more of these guys. Keep em coming! Great Job!

tuna fish tuna fish

Lots of fun and addicting

I like this, it was very addicting... I played it for a while, only two suggestions, make some of the words louder and make it so you have to click on the words, sometimes i got a word by accident after going to another. Overall, it was fun though good job!

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

Best Flash Game I ever played.

Wow, this was soo much fun. Reminded me of Virtua Cop. Great Job

GruesomeStickDeath-MATRIX GruesomeStickDeath-MATRIX

I liked it

Wow this was cool. I wouldnt even call it a stick figure movie becuase it was drawn and executed well. It followed the movie great. I also love the ending Haha